Choose style:

* Member Summary

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* SEAS ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • benc87: August meeting this Sunday bairs great food and fun
    August 10, 2017, 08:29:42 PM
  • Poeticlydead: Well the 90 is down starting the process of cleaning everything up and parting it out - setting up a new 42g in the living room where everything can be seen
    May 01, 2017, 09:56:07 AM
  • Poeticlydead: Yeah David just hate to see the site die while facebook is okay there is a lot of good reference material and history here
    May 01, 2017, 09:54:03 AM
  • Poeticlydead: Hey Cheryl
    May 01, 2017, 09:52:56 AM
  • yomomma: Hey Eric!!
    April 27, 2017, 10:18:27 PM
  • ozarksreef: Pretty quiet on the site. I think the new leadership team is trying to get the FB group going.
    April 26, 2017, 05:09:08 PM
  • Poeticlydead: Living up north of Kansas City just checking in and seeing what is going on
    April 24, 2017, 06:06:40 PM
  • ozarksreef: Hey Eric - how you doing? You back in the area?!
    April 21, 2017, 12:39:18 PM
  • Poeticlydead: tap.... tap.... testing 1  2 ..... is this thing on?
    April 21, 2017, 10:45:31 AM
  • Poeticlydead: really quiet around here
    April 18, 2017, 02:58:38 PM
OCReef!

Author Topic: Aquarium System Sell Out  (Read 464 times)

Offline ozarksreef

• SEAS Member
    • Ozarks ReefSpace
Aquarium System Sell Out
« on: April 22, 2017, 05:36:29 PM »
The livestock sold in one day and aquarium and stand are going to be picked up tomorrow. So on with the rest of the gear! I took down a rimless reef display that was just set up in October 2016. The equipment listed was new when it was put into service at that time unless otherwise noted. Best way to reach me is by PM or replying to this thread, or text me at four one seven 8 four oh 8 three three four.

MaxSpect Ethereal LED Lights - these are really nice lights that come with the hardware to clamp them onto the aquarium rim. They're amazingly thin with built in active cooling. I have four (4) two (2) of them available. They retail for $450 each - these are nearly new for $310 each. Update: Two sold, Two available

MaxSpect ICV6 Controller - this is the wireless controller for the Ethereal lights. One controller can control up to 200 lights! I have two (2) one (1) available for $40 ea. when purchased with a light. Update: One sold, One available.

Neptune Apex Contoller System - this is the full system with the head unit, EB832, salinity probe, pH probe, ORP probe, and Temperature probe. It retails for $799 new - this one is just like new for $550. SOLD!

Neptune DOS Fluid and Metering System - automated dosing for your reef. This one is brand new - never got around to using it. Retails for $300 - I'll let this one go for $200!

Netpune DOS Dual Reservoirs - each holds 2 liters of fluid for total volume of 4 liters. Optical sensors provide real time fluid levels in Apex Fusion and alert you when low. I have two brand new in box - one is perfect and never used. Retails for $200 will sell for $140. The other is also brand new but one of the sensors came unglued during shipping. A dab of weldon would fix it up like new. $110 for this one.

Perfect One:

Unglued Sensor:

EcoTech Marine Vortech MP40wQD - these are awesome pumps and are just like new condition. Retail for $350 each, will sell these for $275 each.

Aquatic Life Booster Buddy Pump - booster pump for RODI system; never used. Brand new in box!
$65

Aquatic Life Twist-In RODI System - this is a really cool little system. Very small and you can change the filters by simply turning and twisting in a new one. Comes with the set of filters placed into service in October plus three complete sets of new filters (sediment, carbon, and DI resin). I also added an auto shut off valve and pressure guage. Everything for $100. PENDING

Jebao PP4 Wavemaker - very quiet little pump with controller. $35  SOLD

BRS Single Reactor - two of these - brand new, never used. Retail for $45; yours for $30 ea

Lab Grade pH Probe - brand new in box; premium aquatics brand. Retails for $60; yours for $40.

Standard Grade pH Probe - also brand new in box; neptune brand. Retails for $45; yours for $30.

Salifert Test Kits - Magnesium, Calcium, and Alkalinity; brand new in box. $15 each.

Neptune PM1 Module - use this to add another tank with separate pH and temp monitoring. $50

Avast Top-Down Photo Tube - attaches to lens on camera to take pics from above. $25

Nuvo Fusion Lagoon Tank w/Stand - nice little all in one system. Scratches on glass - perfect for a frag tank. $150 for tank and stand with nice little acrylic frag rack. SOLD!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 12:35:20 PM by ozarksreef »

Offline Concretepumper

• SEAS Member
  • Plankton
Re: Aquarium System Sell Out
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 06:07:57 PM »
Nuvo Fusion Lagoon Tank does it come with a pump
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 06:10:02 PM by Concretepumper »

Offline ozarksreef

• SEAS Member
    • Ozarks ReefSpace
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 08:40:54 PM »
Nuvo Fusion Lagoon Tank does it come with a pump

Tank comes with the return pump only. Have a Jebao pump listed that's matched to this tank really well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline ruckus16

• Plankton
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 07:15:05 AM »
I'll take the pp4 but I'm out of town until late next week. Is that a problem?

Offline ozarksreef

• SEAS Member
    • Ozarks ReefSpace
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 12:35:39 PM »
BUMP; Listing Updated after sales from this weekend.

Offline ozarksreef

• SEAS Member
    • Ozarks ReefSpace
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 12:36:33 PM »
I'll take the pp4 but I'm out of town until late next week. Is that a problem?

Sorry, I'm really trying to part this out quickly, so can only hold for a day to arrange pickup. PP4 sold with Nuvo aquarium system.

Offline joshua_s

• SEAS Member
  • Krill
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 08:07:26 PM »
Did you ever sell the dos?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline ReefEnc

• Crab
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 04:46:47 PM »
You wouldn't happen to have an overflow would you?
The more I know, the more I realize how much more I have to learn!